Fields of Interest: Fashion Merchandising, Marketing, Public Relations, Hospitality and Event Management
La Belle Agency is looking for sharp, creative and enthusiastic individuals with a strong desire to learn about the beauty and fashion industry from an agency prospective. Candidates must be highly organized, proactive and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task. Excellent writing, proofreading and interpersonal skills are necessary. Interns passionate about the industry will be able to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting with artist management and development including data entry, scheduling and image maintenance.
- Assisting with marketing, advertising, web marketing and public relations.
- Providing administrative support for Marketing/Booking/Scouting Departments.
- Assisting with fashion show production (fundraising, marketing, promotion, public relations, setup, styling, production, etc...)
- Scheduling and producing model calls
- Assisting with in-house photo shoots
- Assisting with client photo shoots, video productions, television projects, promotional events and local events
- Direct marking and presentation with local vendors
An opportunity to grow with the company can be offered to the right individual if a position should become available. Candidates must be able to dedicate 20 hours during the week and with advance notice given, available for photo shoots on weekends non normally scheduled hours. Hours maybe scheduled from 9am up to 5pm, Monday through Thursday based on student's needs.
Internships are for college credit only. If interested in La Belle Agency's internship program, email a cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: 2012 Summer Internship Program.
No Calls Please.