|Summer 2014 Intern, Faye Morris, adding the final touches to a garment.|
Accepting Resumes for Fall 2014 Interns
Location: Denton, Texas & Dallas, Texas (Must be able to travel to both areas)
Fields of Interest: Fashion Merchandising, Photography, Digital Retailing, Marketing and/or Public Relations
La Belle Agency is looking for sharp, creative and enthusiastic individual with a strong desire to learn about the beauty and fashion industry from an agency’s perspective. Candidates must be highly organized, adapt easily to changes, proactive and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task. Excellent writing, proofreading and interpersonal skills are necessary. Interns passionate about the industry will be able to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting with artist management and development including data entry, scheduling and image maintenance.
- Assisting with marketing, advertising, web marketing and public relations.
- Providing administrative support for Marketing/Booking/Scouting Departments.
- Updating social media.
Secondary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Scheduling and producing model calls
- Assisting with in-house photo shoots
- Assisting with client photo shoots, video productions, television projects, promotional events and local events
- Direct marketing and presentation with local vendors
- Must be able to work day-time hours and weekends
- Photo shoots may run up to 10 hours at times
- Must be able to make outbound calls to clients
- Personal transportation
An opportunity to grow with the company can be offered to the right individual if a position should become available. Candidates must be able to dedicate 20 hours during the week and, with advance notice given, available for photo shoots on weekends. Hours may be scheduled from 9am up to 5pm, Monday through Friday based on student's needs.
Internships are for college credit only. If interested in La Belle Agency's internship program, email a cover letter with your resume to email@example.com, Attention: 2014 Fall Internship Program.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
No Calls Please.