Our Make-up artist Candace Cotton shares with us her Top 5 favorite make-up products she is asking Santa this year. Check them out!
1. Murad Time Relase Acne Cleanser: An extra gentle antiaging acne cleanser featuring sustained-release salicylic acid to help clear skin and restore youthfulness.
2. Benefit's Cosmetics The POREfessional: A face primer that quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and help makeup stay put.
3. Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H: A 24-hour wear, oil-free foundation that achieves medium to full coverage and leaves a velvety, matte finish.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade : A smudge-free, waterproof pomade formula that performs as an all-in-one brow product
5. Nars Audacious Lipstick (Terracotta Rose): A modern lipstick that dresses up lips with bold coverage and ultrasoft texture.