From the Eyes of the Intern: First Photo Shoot Complete!

Hello All!

My first photo shoot has officially been completed. The day finally arrived and everything went very smoothly. After weeks of planning, I met all the ladies involved in helping this shoot come together at the office and the preparation began right away. As I was busy steaming all the clothing, make-up and hair stylist Rachelle Gleason quickly went to work on model Taryn Grover. With my concept board close by, we quickly brought my inspiration pictures to life.

The amazing and talented photographer Lauren Guy from Lauren Guy Photography arrived and we left on schedule to head to our location to start shooting. With all three outfit changes, along with changing the hair and make-up for each look we were able to just catch all the sun remaining for the day. The outfits came together so perfectly and I was so pleased with the looks, special thanks to Francescas Collections in Highland Village for allowing me to pull from their store.

For my first photo shoot, I was very lucky to have such a fun and easy going crew to work with. I will admit it was not an easy day to plan...but I am so thrilled to say that I have styled and organized my first photo shoot, and it was a blast! The pictures turned out so gorgeous and I am beyond ecstatic with the final results.

Talk Soon,
Kayla