Here Comes Hope: My First Photo Shoot

“Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong."

-Ella Fitzgerald

The time has come for my first photo shoot and the excitement is unbearable! I can tell you that it has not been easy but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have a great line to work with called, SPC Couture; it is a very edgy line with structured pieces. Although, everything is mostly in order, I still have to finalize the rest of my accessories for the shoot. The most difficult part was finding a location; it is hard when you have an exact image in your mind and you can’t find it. But on a positive note: It is nice to know that there are other artist out there that are willing to sacrifice their time for you and your dreams. So far, on this journey I have learned so much and am forever grateful for the knowledge that I will carry on with my after my internship!

Yours truly,
Hope Beel