La Belle Agency is looking for sharp, creative and enthusiastic individuals with a strong desire to learn about the beauty and fashion industry from an agency prospective. Candidates must be highly organized, proactive and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task. Excellent writing, proofreading and interpersonal skills are necessary. Interns passionate about the industry will be able to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting with artist management and development including data entry, scheduling and image maintenance.
- Assisting with marketing, advertising, web marketing and public relations.
- Providing administrative support for Marketing/Booking/Scouting Departments.
- Assisting with in-house photo shoots
- Assisting with client photo shoots, video productions, television projects, promotional events and local events
- Direct marking and presentation with local vendors
Internships are for college credit only. If interested in La Belle Agency's internship program, email a cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: 2012 Spring Internship Program.
No Calls Please.