Amber Fashion Alert

Hey everyone! My name is Amber, and I recently graduated from the University of North Texas. I received my B.A. in Journalism and double minor in Political Science and Fashion Merchandising. Although I love to write, I also have a passion for fashion. Anytime my professors allowed me to write on the topic of my choice I always wrote about fashion; without hesitation!

I also work at a big department store. After working in retail for five years I developed a love for clothes, designers, new trends, and a minor shopping addiction! 

Currently I’m interning at La Belle Agency. I have a big interest in styling, and I’m constantly styling my friends and customers at my job. I also love going through my closet and creating fresh, new looks with clothes I already own. And of course, I would be lying if I said I don’t enjoy going shopping every once in a while. But this is why I’m excited about working at the La Belle Agency. I want to gain experience, get exposure, and expand my portfolio. Although my schooling has taught me a lot about the fashion industry, there is only so much a class lecture can teach. I believe I will gain more knowledge about the industry through actual experience, than from a lecture.  Overall I expect to work hard, learn a lot, and also have some fun!!!!!!