Behind the Glamour with Sarah

Hello everyone!

My name is Sarah Pope and I am currently in my last semester at the University of North Texas, studying Fashion Merchandising; I am very excited to be doing my internship with La Belle Agency to learn about styling, and to obtain invaluable experience about the career. A little bit about me: I love fashion and everything that it involves, whether that be runway shows or the textiles that are chosen for certain garments. The only thing that I love as much as fashion is music; I do hope that someday I will be able to incorporate both aspects into my career somehow. Even with the little time that I have been with La Belle Agency, I have already learned so much and I cannot wait to build upon it! As my internship continues, I will be giving you a behind the scenes look into photo shoots and everything else that comes along! Be sure to check back to get a private look at what La Belle Agency is all about!